How to use baking soda for dandruff eleven methods as per a study 50% of people in Western Europe and North America are suffering from dandruff It as a chronic scalp condition is caused by a fungus called Malaysia It generally lives on our scalp and feeds on the oils produced by the hair follicles hormonal changes stress Sensitivity to certain
products and pollution can aggravate the fungus which lets the scalp produce more skin cells These extra skin cells die off quickly and appear as white flakes though It is not harmful or contagious. It is very difficult to completely stop it However, the symptoms like flaking and irritation can be greatly controlled with baking soda Do its natural
cleansing and pH balancing properties? These two properties are not available in most dandruff shampoos That is why they don’t provide any results does baking soda really work for dandruff Let’s see how in detail the natural cleansing and gritty nature of baking soda Exfoliates the dead skin cells dirt and other impurities from the
scalp Its absorbing property clears the excessive sebum or oil from the scalp without causing excessive dryness it balances the pH Level of the scalp which creates a none hospitable environment for fungus to go out of control How
to use baking soda to get rid of dandruff here are the best 10 remedies using baking soda for treating dandruff By following any one of them regularly You can wave goodbye to the embarrassing flaking and itching one baking soda this combination Effectively exfoliates the white flakes and reduces the itching It is one of the easy ways to
treat dandruff quickly mix baking soda and rose water to make a paste apply The paste on the scalp and massage gently in circular Motions for 2 minutes wash or scalp and hair with cool water follow the method twice in a week
note avoid shampooing while rinsing off the application as baking soda itself acts as a Shampoo – Baking soda and lemon juice the natural astringent properties of lemon deal with the fungus This combination not only exfoliates the white flakes but also provide natural shine to the hair combined enough amounts of baking soda and fresh lemon or
lime juice Apply the mixture on the scalp thoroughly gently massage in circular motions for 2 minutes let the paste stand on for 5 more minutes Rinse your hair with cool water and towel dry Repeat the process two times in a weekly
note. You can also use calamansi instead of lemon 3 baking soda and herbal shampoo This process is one of the easy and effective ways to prevent dandruff from recurrence if followed regularly Make sure to use only herbal
shampoo for this process take enough amounts of herbal shampoo Usually required to wash your hair add 1 TSP of baking soda into it and mix well Use this mixture to shampoo your hair normally wash your hair with water several times repeat the process where never once or twice in a week for baking soda and apple cider vinegar Mix baking
soda and apple cider vinegar to make a paste apply the mixture on scalp and massage gently To scrub away dandruff rinse hair with cool water follow the process twice a week to minimize dandruff 5 Baking soda and beetroot
juice though. The origins are not known beetroot Juice is one of the oldest tricks to keep dandruff at bay Apart from that it also provides a very nice shine to the hair Mix baking soda and water to make a thin paste Apply it thoroughly on the scalp and massage gently for 2 minutes now apply fresh beetroot juice to the scalp and hair
Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse off with cool water Continue following this process 2 times a week until dandruff clears Baking soda and mint juice this combination has been very effective in Exfoliating dandruff soothing the itchy scalp and leaving a fresh fragrance to the hair Mix baking soda and freshly extracted mint juice to make a
thick paste Apply the paste on the scalp and leave it on for a few minutes now Gently massage the scalp to loosen the dead cells rinse hair with cool water Follow the method twice a week to clear dandruff 7 baking soda and ginger restricts the growth of yeast and reduces the other discomforts cause dandruff it promotes proper blood circulation
and Moisturizes the scalp in a clean Bowl combine one teaspoon each of baking soda and ginger juice adds few drops of water and mix well Apply the mixture on the scalp and massage. Well, leave the application for a few more
minutes and rinse off with cool water Repeat the process once in a week to treat dandruff 8 Baking soda and holy basil the excellent antiseptic and antifungal properties of holy basil Kill fungus soothe the itching and discourage the growth of fungus on scalp Wash and blend 1 and 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves into a smooth paste add 1
teaspoon of baking soda to the paste and mix well Apply the pack on the scalp leave it on for a few minutes and rinse off with clean water repeat the process twice in a week 9 Baking soda and coconut oil contains
emollient and humectant properties It provides relief from dryness and itchiness caused by dandruff honey possesses antioxidants which reverses the damage caused by free radicals Combine 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda 1 tablespoon each of coconut oil and honey Mix well and apply the mixture on the scalp leave it on for 20 to 30
minutes and rinse your hair normally repeat the process two times in a week baking soda olive oil and egg yolk olive oil is helpful in conditioning and Moisturizing the scalp the egg yolk nourishes the scalp and provides shine to the hair Slightly warm one tablespoons of olive oil add one teaspoon of baking soda and one egg yolk into it Mix well
until the ingredients Incorporate together apply the mixture on the scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes rinse with cool water and towel dry Repeat the process two times a week for at least a month to notice the improvement 11 baking soda and tea tree oil contains antibacterial and antifungal properties Adding to baking soda helps
to speed up the process of treating dandruff into one-half cup of water add two teaspoons of baking soda and few drops of tea tree oil Mix well and apply it on the scalp leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse off with water Repeat
the process two times in a week for at least a month tips and precautions make sure to use the baking soda in limited quantities and avoid leaving it on for a longer time as In either cases the hair or scalp get damages after Following the method rinse your hair well to remove traces of any baking soda Avoid trying any method mentioned
above if you have open wounds or sores on the scalp While trying baking soda remedy your hair may feel dry initially But over the time it will regain the moisture drink plenty of water to maintain the scalp hydrated Avoid using chemicals that contain harsh chemicals like bourbon or sulfate Avoid using hair styling products until the dandruff
gets cleared Avoid scratching the scalp as it can worsen the problem and cause infections to include zinc magnesium probiotics and omega fatty acids in your daily diet apart from treating dandruff These remedies can also improve hair
growth and health Just one thing you have to remember is you will not achieve results overnight However, with some patience and regular follow-up you achieve the results in some time You.
How To Get Rid of Bad Breath with Baking soda. 1. Bad breath is a common problem for many people. A foul-smelling odour comes from the mouth, making you feel very self-conscious.
2. This is also known as halitosis and can be caused by many different issues such as dry mouth, gum disease, bacterial infections, sinus issues or poor oral hygiene.
3. The good news is that there are many natural methods to get rid of bad breath. We will share with you natural remedies using baking soda. You Will Need: 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda 1/2 Cup Water Method: Add the baking soda to the water and stir well until completely dissolved. Use this mixture like a mouthwash by swishing around the
mouth and gargling in the throat. Spit out the mixture to get rid of the bad breath. Follow this same procedure morning and night for the best effects. The baking soda destroys bacteria in the mouth which was causing the foul smell. Be sure to use baking soda and not baking powder, as these contain different ingredients.
4. Baking Soda helps to maintain excellent oral health as it balances the Ph level within the mouth. This prevents odour causing bacteria from spreading. It also neutralizes acids that are stuck to the tongue, gums and teeth.
5. You can also make a baking soda toothpaste by simply adding a few drops of water to 1tsp of baking soda. Brush your teeth with this to get rid of plaque. This effectively whitens the teeth naturally, removes stains and gets rid of bad breath.
6. Alternatively, sprinkle some baking soda on your toothbrush before using your regular toothpaste. Always rinse the mouth with plain water afterwards.
7. Sometimes we do not notice that our breath smells bad. To test for this, simply wipe your tongue with a piece of gauze. If it appears yellow then this indicates that a high amount of sulfides are in the mouth, and likely a foul smell.
8. Sugar is one of the main causes of bad breath as it feeds bacteria in the mouth, causing it to multiply. Try using alternative sweeteners such as xylitol to prevent this from happening.
9. Baking Soda and Lemon juice can also be mixed together to create a mouth freshening tonic. Use the juice of 2 lemons, 250ml water and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to make a citrus mouthwash. Compounds in the lemon help to freshen the breath and clear up throat infections.
10. You can also try a mixture of 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar with 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Apple cider vinegar also reduces microbes in the mouth and is extremely healthy for the human body.